Baked brie with beetroot and peach
- Approx. 200g Brie cheese
- 200g fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 beetroot
- Cherry tomatoes
- A handful of walnuts
- 1 peach
- 1 pomegranate
- ½ red onion
- Fique balsamic vinegar
- Boil water in a pot, add the beet and simmer for about 40 minutes until its tender. Pour out the water, peel the beet and cut it into small cubes. Put it back into the pot on low heat for a few minutes together with a tablespoon of butter and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Cut up the cherry tomatoes, the peach and the onion, take out the seeds from the pomegranate and mix everything together with the spinach leaves in a bowl.
- Put the brie on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Crumble the walnuts over and around the brie and top with honey. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about ten minutes.
- Arrange the salad on a platter, add some slices of baked brie and walnuts and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!